The Highest Quality Service
Since founding BAT42, CEO Brian has believed in providing customers with the highest quality products with the best customer experience. Whether you have a question about shipping times, or you are curious as to what we can do to help you create the best customer experience, our dedicated staff won't rest until you are 100% satisfied!
The Best Materials
Giving you our best every day doesn't end with a great customer experience. We also believe in providing our customers with a product that is comfortable and long lasting.
ALL OUR SUPPLIERS MUST COMPLY WITH THESE ETHICAL PRINCIPLES
- Facilities comply with laws and regulations in all locations where they conduct business.
- Facilities do not use involuntary, forced or trafficked labor.
- Prohibition of Child Labor. Facilities will not hire any employee under the age of 14 or under the minimum age established by law for employment, whichever is greater, or any employee whose employment would interfere with compulsory schooling.
- Facilities provide a work environment free of supervisory or co-worker harassment or abuse.
- Facilities will pay at least the minimum total compensation required by local law, including all mandated wages & benefits.
- Hours worked each day, and days worked each week, do not exceed the limitations of the country’s law.
- Prohibition of Discrimination. Facilities will employ, pay, promote, and terminate workers on the basis of their ability to do the job, rather than on the basis of personal characteristics or beliefs.
- Facilities provide a safe and healthy work environment.
- Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining. Facilities will recognize and respect the right of employees to exercise their lawful rights of free association and collective bargaining.
- Facilities comply with environmental rules, regulations and standards applicable to their operations, and observe environmentally conscious practices in all locations where they operate.
- Customs Compliance.
P.S. Thank You for stopping by.